Darrell A. Woolums was born in Decatur, Illinois and is a member of Leading Lawyer Network. Representative clients include: Richland Community College, The Gerber State Bank, and First National Bank and Trust of Clinton. Significant decisions include: Foulke v. Illinois Central Railroad (largest judgment in history of Macon County); and Estate of Whittle v. Commissioner, 994 F.2d 379.
Darrell A. Woolums
Contactwoolums@samuelsmiller.com | 217.429.4325
- Ventura College and Illinois State University B.S.
- John Marshall Law School Juris Doctor
- Military Service: U.S. Army
- Banking and Finance
- College, University, and Higher Education
- Probate, Estate, and Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney
Adventure vacations, poetry, guitar and antiquities. Favorite blogs: First Known When Lost, Anecdotal Evidence, Lauditor Temporis Acti